Polynomial Addition and Subtraction
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School- HSA-APR.A.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Algebra Tiles Step-by-step
Lesson- Combine like terms in a polynomial while seeing it visually.
- Guided Lesson
- We get into more operation work with polynomials.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Work with the like terms first and then delve into the use of
- Practice Worksheet
- Start with a few visuals and then move into basic sums and differences
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the polynomial operations to their final output, in some
cases simplified output.
- Addition and Subtraction
of Polynomials Five Packet - Work on mass practice for your
sums and differences.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
The second sheet is done visually. Students will pick up on it quickly.
Math Skill Quizzes
I like to have the kids get of the habit of thinking of each polynomial as three separate parts.