Completing the Square in a Quadratic Expression
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School- HSA-SSE.B.3b
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Missing Parts Step-by-step
Lesson- You need to create a square quadratic by adding terms
that are currently blank.
- Guided Lesson
- Once again, solve each problem by supplying the lost term.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Everything on here will give you any idea of the level of patience
that you will need to complete these regularly.
- Practice Worksheet
- A let drill and kill always helps us get better.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the partial quadratics to their missing pieces.
- Completing the Square Five
Worksheet Pack - A very large practice pack for you to work
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
It is definitely best to start off slow with this one.
I provided a lot of space for students to put their work on these.