Creating Equations with Two or More Variables
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School- HSA-CED.A.2
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Equation As Inputs
Step-by-step Lesson- Determine which equation gives you the
output displayed in the table.
- Guided Lesson
- The first two problems are simple plug and chug. The word problem
is a bit more challenging. Don't get lost in the words.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- The first two require you to write a linear equation. The last
one makes you create your own table to start with.
- Practice Worksheet
- When you complete this sheet, you should really have a handle
on this skill.
- Matching Worksheet
- This is one of the toughest sheets to create thus far for this
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
The first two look for the rule for the given tables. The last sheet is in word problem form.
I followed the same pattern here are I did on the homework.
Math Skill Quizzes
Once again, the first two are rule based problems and the last is in sentence form.