Multiplying Single Digits by Multiples of 10
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 3 Base Ten - 3.NBT.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Top and Bottom Step-by-step
Lesson- Single digit numbers times a double digit that ends
in zero. We work on both orientations.
- Guided Lesson -
3 horizontally, 3 vertically. Good practice for this level.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- This one might be a bit drawn out just to make sure I fully covered
- Practice Worksheet
- 10 problems in different orientations.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the problems and their products.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
We use horizontal and vertical formatting here to make sure we cover our basis.
A mix of orientations followed up by a little algebra starter kit for you.