Counting (Up to 120) Worksheets
Tips for Counting (Up to 120) - Having a clear concept of numbers is crucial for every child's development of mathematical understanding. A clear understanding of numbers helps them develop an ability to count. Helping a child learn to count till 120 can be very challenging. Here are some tips that can help your child learn to count till 120 with ease. - There are so many number rhymes on the internet that can help kids learn to count. - Playing number games with the other kids. - Using dot-to-dot activities as these are great for practicing number identification and counting. - Understanding the concept of adding single- and double-digit numbers. - Use a hundreds chart, which is the perfect tool for learning count till 120. - Try counting the trees on your way to school from home and then back to home. These are some simple tips that can help kids get started with their counting practice. It will make a kid fluent in counting and build a clear concept in their minds. These tips will help in developing an understanding of the numbers in kids who struggle with counting. These worksheets take the progression of counting skills to the next level.
Aligned Standard: Grade 1 Numbers - 1.NBT.1
- Counting Stars Step-by-step Lesson- We teach you to get in the habit of counting rows and totaling them at the end of each row.
- Count Pluses, Happy Faces, and Diamonds Guided Lesson - More row on row counting practice for you.
- Guided Lesson Explanation - I point out the row method of counting by using columns.
- Count Lots and Lots of Objects - There are 10 full on problems for you to tackle here.
- Match Your Count Totals - We have you match items to their huge number counts.
- Answer Keys - These are for all the unlocked materials above.
I concentrate on teaching kids to count by rows.
- Apples Guided Lesson Explanation 1 - If it were an apple a day, it's about four months worth.
- Dolls Guided Lesson Explanation 2 - We count layered Russian stacking dolls.
- Corn Guided Lesson Explanation 3 - You can even say you are counting a farmer's crops.
- Rectangles Guided Lesson Explanation 4 - More row counts of rounded rectangles.
- Hearts Step-by-step Lesson 1 - Count all the hearts that you can see.
These worksheets work towards higher levels bouncing off of this skill.
- Advanced Practice Worksheet 1 - The first four questions speak of counting. The last one adds complex sums.
- Advanced Practice Worksheet 2 - Lots of short counts for you and then a large sum.
- Independent Practice Worksheet - Froggies, bananas, and bees.
- Matching Worksheet - I would use this one as a review. Some kids have problems separating rows.