Counting Coins and Dollars
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 2 Measurement - 2.MD.C.8
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Layout the Money
Step-by-Step Lesson- We give a value to every coin and bill;
penny through a ten spot. You then have to find the total value.
- Guided Lesson
- Not only do you have to find the total value of the coins and
bills, but you need to make your own coins and bills.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I ran with the one to one explanation for these; I found it easier
- Practice Worksheet
- Most of the practice is in word problem format.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the dollars and coins described to values of the word problems.
- Counting Dollars
and Change Lesson - This is a bit simple, but a great way to
review for students that are a bit behind the rest of the class.
and Change Counting - A straight up counting series of exercises.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Start by counting your change and then we ask you to draw it.
Students should have a good handle on counting currency after these sheets.