Truth Values of Compound Sentences
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Geometry- HSG-MG.A.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Number Sentences
Step-by-Step Lesson- Compound sentences do make it a bit more
tricky to understand.
- Guided Lesson
- Did you know that tigers can fly in logic? No they can't!
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- The basic strategy is to identify the truth value of each part
of the sentence and then apply it to all.
- Practice Worksheet
- I have no idea why I so obsessed with prime numbers, but I am.
- Matching Worksheet
- See what the kids think about the way these are answered. Remind
students that they learned the word "cardinal" in second
Values of Compound Sentences Five Pack of Worksheets - Make
sure not to get thrown by the use of angle dimensions; at times.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
All of the sentence are mathamatical based sentences.
Tigers fly? That's what students told me the second I handed them these!
Math Skill Quizzes
I used short sentences here to make sure the wording didn't get in the way.