Single Digit Addition
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 1 Operations- 1.NBT.C.4
- Single Digit Addition
Step-by-Step Lesson- Turn your counting skills into addition
- Guided Lesson
- We go vertical and horizontal on this one.
- Guided Lesson
Explanation - Simple skip counting skills can make addition
an easy skill.
- Addition 0 to 9
- 5 Pack -Adding zero through nines as we work away at the skill.
- Using A Number
Line to Add Practice Sheet - Use a numbers line to help you
complete the skill.
- Practice Worksheet
- Six addition problems in a vertical fashion. Four problems in
a horizontal format.
- Matching Worksheet
- Draw a line from the sum to their totals.
- Numbers Line
Addition Worksheet - This truly locks down the concept of addition.
Numbers lines are a god send.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
These are very raw basic skills that we start to build on.
- Single Digit Addition Guided Lesson 1 - The total baby step of finding sums.
- Single Digit Addition Guided Lesson 2 - We really just advance by two numbers.
- Mark the Same Thing Guided Lesson 3 - Find the two equations that are equal.
- Number Line Addition Practice- Guided Lesson 4 - Number lines really help this make a lot more sense for kids.
- Gingerbread Men Addition Lesson - More of an adding one more lesson.
There is a vast range in difficulty of the items below.
- Find the Equal Addition Equations Worksheet - Which two equations mean the same thing?
- Horizontal Addition Practice Worksheet - Let's switch up the orientation of the problems.
- Single Digit Addition Worksheet 1 - The simple worksheets that you are conditioned for.
- Single Digit Addition Worksheet 2 - And yet another one for you.