Color 10 Objects in a Set
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Printable Worksheets and Lessons
- Ice Cream Cones: Step-by-Step
Lesson- Splash some colors on ten of the ice cream cones.
- Guided Worksheet -
This activity prepares kids for subtracting. It is also a counting
- Guided Explanation
- Kids often get confused with the instructions. Instead of counting
the number of left- over objects, they often count how many they
- Independent Practice Worksheet
- We are only worried about the items that are colored, not the
ones that are not.
- Matching Worksheet
- This is as basic as it gets for this skill. Students will fly
Answer Key- All the answer keys in one file.
Start with counting totals and progress to counting the uncolored items. A build-up to subtraction skills.
All of these sheets prepare kids for addition and subtraction problems.