Rectangular and Polar Forms of Complex Numbers
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School- HSN-CN.B.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Polar to Rectangular
Form Step-by-step Lesson- We are all use to rectangular forms,
but polar coordinates make a lot of sense and it's easy to see why
engineers favor their use.
- Guided Lesson
- Switching between polar and rectangular and vice versa. A good
way to work it.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I find rectangular to polar much easier. A lot less square roots
to worry about with this one.
- Practice Worksheet
- Looks simple, but this one will take you a while to get right.
- Matching Worksheet - Match the converted form of the coordinates.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
We have you jump back and forth between the two formats.
You will find a detailed explanation with each of the files.
Math Skill Quizzes
There is a straight rectangular and polar quiz. Then we mix them together.