Writing Expression for Geometric Sequences
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School- HSA-SSE.B.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Expressions for
Sequences Step-by-step Lesson- You are given a sequence where
we would like you to write it as an expression.
- Guided Lesson
- This type of question will scare students at first, but eventually
becomes routine as the year goes on.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I like to use reverse numbers lines to help explain this at times.
The visuals help a great deal.
- Practice Worksheet
- We work on this skill until you have a really good handled on
what is going on with it.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the patterns to the expressions that narrate them.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
It was puzzling to see this standard at first. It has such a short scope and little real world application.
I took these sheets and made them work in a pattern to help kids along.