Solving Systems of Linear Equations by Graphing
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School- HSA-REI.C.6
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Graphing Systems
Step-by-step Lesson- We work on putting two lines together to
see where we meet.
- Guided Lesson
- You can solve most systems just by seeing the point at which their
- Guided Lesson Explanation
-Please excuse the points where I drop in a random "Step 2)".
Those are for patterned learners who told me it helped.
- Practice Worksheet
- It is kind of neat the way I ask you the basic underlying question
in six different ways with this one.
- Matching Worksheet - This makes for a very interesting review sheet of this material, as many teachers have sent me notes on over the years.
- Linear Systems - Write as a Matrix Five Pack - Make a matrices from the linear system that you are given.
- Graphing Linear Systems Five Pack - These are nicely put together. Start by solving systems graphically. Then find area of a systems and graph intercepts.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Remind students that they can check their work by doing them with the standard method.
It might make twice the work when check the answer, but being twice as right has it's privileges.
Math Skill Quizzes
I could only fit 6 on each page. I'm working on a new format that might allow up to 8.