Quadratics: Using Square Roots and Zero Property
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School- HSA-REI.B.4b
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Zero Property Step-by-step
Lesson- We rework the Zero Product Property to kick this unit
- Guided Lesson
- We introduce squares and roots in this one.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I try to break these down in different ways. There are numerous
directions you can take to solve these problems.
- Practice Worksheet
- All the problems that involving squares, start as squares.
- Matching Worksheet - Find the matching possible values of each variable.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
The Zero Property is found on page 1 and 3. Page 2 is dedicated to square roots.
Practice pages 1 and 2 focus on the zero property. Square roots finish off this section for us.
Math Skill Quizzes
The first one is just on the zero property. The last two mix the use of both skills.