Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School- HSA-CED.A.2
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Simple Equations Step-by-step
Lesson- We start with the most basic setup possible.
- Guided Lesson
- We stick with the basics to make sure students have a solid handle
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- If you notice, all of these equation have a very close slope to
help students understand the concept. This can lead to further discussion.
- Practice Worksheet
- I threw some negatives in here just to add a slight bit of a challenge
- Matching Worksheet - Find the matching graph for each equation. I find that students really start to grasp the concept well with this type of worksheet.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
The focus here is just worrying about the intercepts.
Using this format will really make the concept sink in quicker.
Since this could be a really challenging topic for many students I added more lessons.