Understanding Divisibility Tables
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 3 Algebra- 3.OA.C.7
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- My First Table Step-by-Step Lesson- See if the integers are divisible. A ton of practice
- Guided Lesson -
This one will take a long time to complete. Just write "No",
if they are not divisible.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I give you a whole bunch of divisibility rules to get you started.
- Matching Sheet
- This is great as a timed activity, this turns up the heat to critical
- Practice Worksheet -
Some students say this takes 40 minutes. My intent was for this
to be used over 5 days.
- Five Pack Of Practice
- I still cannot believe that I got this all fit on one page.
- Using Divisibility
Five Pack - Find the missing number to make each number sentence
true or correct.
Five Pack - Determine if the number presented is divisible by
the other numbers that we give you.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
You will see that we go up against divisibility from all angles on this one.
These charts really come in handy to work students through patterns too.