Skip Counting By 3s
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten Counting- K.CC.A.2
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Library Book Counts Step-by-Step Lesson- Find the missing sequence of the text book packs.
- Guided Lesson - Find the
missing sequence for the computer mice. We also have a bunch of
missing counting sequences by 3s.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I like to just display it all as a repeated addition problem.
- Practice Worksheet - A nice
mix with coffee cups, birthday candles, guitars, and toy flutes.
- Matching Worksheet -
Use the matching column to find the sweet spot between of the counting
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
- Guided Walkthrough 1- Get all the bread in order.
- Butterflies Basic Guided Walkthrough 2- Counting is always better when butterflies are in involved. Is everything better with butterflies?
- Skip Counting By 3s Worksheet 2- Count the sets of corn and bunnies.
- Independent Practice Worksheet 2- This one is my favorite of the whole set.
- Little Nicky's Pencil Lesson- We count by seeing here with Little Nicky.
- Stars Worksheet - Use the visual of the stars as a guide to work on this skill.
- Skip Counting By 3s Table Worksheet- The boxes of the tables really help students focus on the skill.
- Step-by-step Walkthrough Guide- This should get this topic kicked off for you in the right way!
- Skip Counting By 3s Worksheet 1- We start and end at very random values.