Counting Objects: 1-5
Related To Common Core Standard:
Precursor to Kindergarten K.CC.A.1
Printable Worksheets and Lessons
- Which One Has 2? Step-by-step
Lesson- Count monkey heads and apples. Identify the group with
- Guided Worksheet
- Sort through groups of dinosaurs, camels, frogs, and birds in
order to identify number sets.
- Guided Explanation
- You will probably need to explain that, in math, there can be
more than one right answer.
- Independent Practice Worksheet
- The key to these problems is following the directions.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the sets to the number that shows how many objects are in
Answer Key- All the answer keys in one file.
Count objects in groups, and match them to other groups.
These teach students to count in baby steps, without any prompts at all.