Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten Level - K.OA.2
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
Print All 32 Pages On This Topic Now!
- Step-by-step Lesson- Sugar
packets and candy canes help us understand word problems with visuals.
- Guided Lesson Work - We use
pictures to help explain the problems students see. This one involves
turtles and place values.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- You see how to cross out when doing subtraction problems.
- Visual Addition Word
Problems Worksheet - These problems all focus on sums.
- Visual Subtraction Word
Problems - Day care, favorite books , and the soccer trip are
- Word Problems That You Draw Up
- This helps guide students draw the problems that they read.
- Match Math Equations to
Pictures- This is the first step in getting students to think
critically about word problems. Many teachers find it helpful.
- Simple Kindergarten Word Problems-
These problems lay the foundation for all word problems. There pictures
to work off of.
View Answer Keys- A full plate of answer keys for you here.
- Cookie Word Problems Lesson- Cookies become a really problem for more than a cookie jar.
- Cube Word Problems Worksheet - You can make these into your own word problems as an alternate assignment.
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems Guided Lesson- Complete with explanation. You can count this as an activity worksheet.
- Match Equations Worksheet- A great activity is to have students write these as word based sentences.
- Pizza Addition Word Problem Lesson- Add Tom and Jerry's pizza slices.
- Snail Subtraction Word Problems Lesson- We walk you into word problems very slowly. At snail's pace.
- Visual Addition Word Problems Worksheet- You start out with the pictures to help you along.
Visual Subtraction Word Problems Worksheet- Maxine is about
to shew a few mice away from her restaurant.